Feeding Baby with Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula
Why Millions of Parents Choose Our Baby Formula Brand
Introduced in 1998, Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula has been a leading choice for feeding babies made by millions of parents across the United States. Parent's Choice™ is Walmart's exclusive, private brand that today extends beyond infant formula:
- Baby and Toddler Foods including Yogurt Bites, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Little Puffs®, Little Fruits®, Little Munchers™, and Little Wheels™
- Toddler Formula for Older Infants
- Ready-to-Drink Pediatric Nutritional Beverages
- Pediatric Electrolyte Rehydration Solution and Powder Sticks
The Parent's Choice™ family of baby and toddler products is exclusively available at Walmart locations.
Our Infant Formula Meets or Exceeds the Highest Quality Standards
Why do so many Americans choose our infant formulas to meet their infant nutrition requirements? The reason is more and more parents are discovering the truth about Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula. Our formula is:
- Nutritionally comparable to all the expensive baby formula brands, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber® "national brand" infant formulas.
- Meets FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.*
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
In addition, a new study on switching baby formula by pediatric medical researchers found that Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula is clinically proven to be as well tolerated as national brand formulas.
Higher price doesn't equal higher quality and all brands of formula must meet the same requirements according to FDA's regulation of commercial infant formulas. That's the truth.
Produced in FDA-Inspected Facilities
Parent’s Choice Infant Formulas are produced in factories located in Ohio and Vermont, U.S.A. Our dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. The FDA-inspected, ISO 9001:2008-certified facility has been producing infant formulas for more than 30 years in strict compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
Our main focus is on quality and compliance; our manufacturing operations and facilities adhere to the Infant Formula Act and meet supplemental certification requirements. For example, we are compliant with the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program, which certifies our food safety and quality management system adheres to international and domestic food safety regulations.
We also maintain other certifications for specific consumers:
- We are certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU). This means that Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula can be consumed by all those who observe kosher dietary laws or who have other dietary requirements.
- We are approved by Quality Assurance International (QAI) to manufacture organic formula that is compliant with comprehensive USDA organic regulations.
Ultimately, all Parent's Choice™ Infant Formulas meet the nutritional levels recommended by the U.S. National Academy of Science-National Research Council and the American Academy of Pediatrics, the largest organization of pediatricians dedicated to the health and well-being of infants and children.
Our Infant Formula Meets FDA Nutrition and Quality Standards
More moms and dads realize that all manufacturers of infant formula must begin with safe food ingredients that are approved for use in infant formula. This means our formulas meet the nutritional requirements of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act for infant formula under the regulation of the FDA. Infant Formula is often relied on as a sole source of nutrition, which is why formula quality and safety requirements are governed by federal law.
Manufacturers are also required to provide FDA assurance of the nutritional quality of each infant formula before it can be marketed to moms, dads, and other caregivers. In addition, requirements for specific labeling, nutrient content, and quality control measures must be met and documentation including records and reports must be submitted to FDA for verification.
Great Savings and Value: Save Up to $600 a Year on Infant Formula
We know that having babies and raising children gets expensive. That's why we offer a baby formula calculator to help you compare and discover the potential savings by switching formula. Parents can save up to $600 a year* with Parent's Choice™ Infant Formula.